Dr Alison Bedlow, BSc, MBBS, FRCP, DipRCPath(Dermatol).
Dr Alison Bedlow is a Consultant Dermatologist for South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust. She also has a private clinical practice at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital and The Stratford Clinic, Stratford-upon-Avon.
She has been a Dermatologist since 1994 and has experience in diagnosing and treating adult and paediatric patients with all types of skin problems, in particular, acne, psoriasis, eczema, hair and nail problems, moles and skin cancer. She treats adults and children with skin disease and performs minor surgical procedures to remove both benign skin lesions and skin cancers.
As part of the Dermatology Department at Warwick Hospital NHS Trust, Dr Bedlow provides in-patient, out-patient and day surgery services and treatments:
- Bi-weekly skin cancer clinics.
- A rapid access tumour clinic that enables all suspected melanomas and squamous cell carcinomas to be seen within two weeks of referral from primary care.
- General dermatology clinics.
- Day surgery sessions for dermatological surgery.
Dr Bedlow holds weekly clinics for private patients at the Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital in Leamington Spa and in Stratford-upon-Avon at The Stratford Clinic.
- Bi Weekly Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Bi Weekly Monday 14:00 – 20:00
- Other times by arrangement